Parkpnp Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- the www.parkpnp.com site (the “Site”) and the Parkpnp mobile application software (the “App”) once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto, or access the Site from, your computer or your mobile, handheld or other device (the “Device”); and
This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, the data controller is Parkpnp Limited of 6 South Great George's Street, Dublin 2.
- Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (“Submitted information”): You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms relating to the Services or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you subscribe to or register to use the Services, download the App, search for a Service, share data via social media functions, engage with a competition, promotion or survey, access real-time information about our Services and/or when you report a problem with the App or our Services. The information you give us may include your name, home address, work address, e-mail address, phone number, Device ID, age, username, parking location, location of a parking space you list, a picture of a parking space you list, personal description, personal photograph, password and/or other registration information and/or social media profiles. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information we collect about you and your device: Each time you use the Services, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, time zone setting, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses (the “Device Information”);
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content, check ins and previous location history (the “Content Information”);
- details of your use of the App or any of our Services or your visits to our Site and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location of a space you list on the Site or the App, location data and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise (the “Log Information”).
- Location information: We may also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the relevant feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by accessing the relevant settings in your profile on the App or on the Site, though this may limit functionality where dependent on location data (e.g. in order to identify parking spaces close to you or in order for you to share the location of a parking space you list).
- Information we receive from other sources (“Third Party Information”): We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, car park operators, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies, transport providers, government agencies and telecommunication companies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall the App or avail of a Service containing a unique application number or when a Service searches for automatic updates, that information about your installation (for example, the type of operating system you use) may be sent to us.
- Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted information: to optimise parking and/or travel arrangements; to help you efficiently access your information after you sign in; to remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you use the Services; to create and publish promotional and marketing material including online and on social media platforms.
- Device information: to facilitate the provision of the Services and updates to the App and/or the Site, to support, push notifications and other services; to improve the features and functionality of the Services.
- Content Information: to offer customized content or showing advertisements that you may like; to create.testimonials in respect of your use of the Services (as a driver or an occupier) with associated information, pictures and comments.
- Log information: to provide, improve, test and monitor the effectiveness of the Services; to monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic and demographic patterns.
- Location information: to collect and process information about your physical location to provide the Services, to optimise your current and future journeys and parking arrangements, to suggest improvements to your journeys and parking arrangements, to use real-time updates of the Services; to create and publish promotional and marketing material including online and on social media platforms.
- Third party information: to deliver targeted advertisements, promotions and other similar initiatives.
- Unique application numbers: a unique number and information about your installation may be sent to us when you install or uninstall the service or for automatic updates.
- Other Integrated Services information: you may integrate your account with third party services such as Facebook, Instagram etc. (the “Other Integrated Services”). If you do, we may receive, use and share the categories of information described above, including information made publically available on or through your account of such Other Integrated Services, in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Any information which you provide to Other Integrated Services will be in accordance with that service’s applicable privacy policies.
- We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement for as long as it is combined.
- We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose some or all of the data we collect from you when you download the App or use the Site and/or the Services to the following third parties:
Category of data
User Content, Submitted information
Affiliates may use this information to help provide and improve the service; sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services (including, for example, car park operators); credit reference agencies; analytics providers.
Log Information; Location information
Third parties that help provide the Services including car park operators, transport providers, government agencies and telecommunication companies; analytics providers.
Third Party information, Content information
Third party advertisers to allow third party networks to deliver targeted advertisements; information service providers.
- We may disclose your personal information to other members of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding companies and its and their subsidiaries.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if some or all of the shareholding of Parkpnp Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about you and other users will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request;
- in order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of Parkpnp, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Where We Store Your Personal Data
- The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff or contractors operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. These staff or contractors may be engaged in the fulfilment of your request and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us, by third parties (including car park operators or property occupiers) or by chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using [Secured Sockets Layer technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the App or the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or from the App or the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- [We may collect and store personal data on your Device using [application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5) OR [ALTERNATIVE MECHANISMS]] and other technology.]
- Certain Services may include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
- The App, the Site or the Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
- Your Rights & Access To Information
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking/unchecking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [[email protected]].
- You also have the right (i) to know what data we hold about you and for what purpose we hold such data; (ii) to object to the use of your data if it is causing you damage or distress; (ii) to block any specific uses of your data; and (iii) to notify us of any changes in your personally identifiable information, and, in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, we will update or delete your personally identifiable information accordingly.
- The Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of €6.35 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- You can access your privacy settings in your profile on the App or on the Site or can contact us at [[email protected]].
- Privacy Statement for Young People
- [Children under the age of 14 are not eligible to use the Services and must not attempt to register with Parkpnp and/or submit any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person who is under the age of 14 or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 14, we will delete this information as soon as reasonably possible. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact us at [[email protected]].
- We recommend that children between the ages of 14 and 17 seek their parents or legal guardian’s permission before registering to use the Services and/or submitting any personal information to us.]
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail or when you next access the App or the Site or otherwise avail of the Services. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept them to continue your use of the App or the Services.
Any qestionsquestions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Statement should be addressed to [[email protected]].