Parkpnp is committed to protecting our customer privacy and takes its responsibility regarding the security of customer information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
This Policy sets out the following:
• What personal data we collect and process about you in connection with your relationship with us as a customer and through your use of our website, mobile applications and online services;
• Where we obtain the data from;
• What we do with that data;
• How we store the data;
• Who we transfer/disclose that data to;
• How we deal with your data protection rights;
• And how we comply with the data protection rules.
• All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with Irish and EU data protection laws.
What type of information do we collect?
There are three types of information that Parkpnp collect.
Collected information which is generated by our systems (or those of third parties) to track the traffic of our website. This allows us to tailor our marketing solutions.
Personal information such as; contact information (including email) name, and occasionally billing details, financial and credit information (depending on whether your purchase product through Parkpnp.com).
Information given to us through surveys, subscriptions, etc.
The type of information that Parkpnp collects depends on the type of services that you opt for on our website, on the phone and through sales.
In general, the information that we collect is not sensitive information. For example, we do not collect information regarding religion, sexual preference, race, or ethnic origin. Our purpose for collecting information is to provide you with a service or a product.
If it occurs that we require such information to supply a product to you, we will only request that information with your consent.
Security and storage of your information
Parkpnp takes necessary and reasonable steps to ensure the protection and privacy of your personal information. In accordance with the Privacy Promise, we regularly review and implement new security and encryption technologies. While we do take all necessary steps to ensure the safety of your information, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed total security. While we do strive to protect all information, we can not ensure or warrant the security of any information you give to us or obtain from our online services and products. Therefore, the use of our services is at your own risk.
However, once your information does come into our possession – we take all reasonable actions to protect your information from unauthorised access, loss or misuse. We also strive to protect that information from modification or disclosure. If we find that a security breach has occurred, we have procedures to minimise the effects and we will liaise with you and the office of the Data Protection Commissioner as appropriate.
Links to external sites
Parkpnp’s website does contain links to other websites for convenience purposes. While we may link to third party websites, it does in no way indicate an endorsement of their site, policies or practices – unless stated. If you are concerned about your privacy on those sites, please check their privacy policies.
Elimination of personal information
Reasonable procedures are in place to dispose of personal information once the requirement for said information is finished – or as authorised or required by law.
For further information about your privacy rights, please go to www.dataprotection.ie.
How we use aggregate data & collect and share information
How we use aggregate data
Parkpnp collects non-personal information as aggregate data like, how users utilise our website. For example, we monitor the number of visits to our site, we track the number of visits to certain pages on our site, and the domain names of our users’ internet service provider.
This aggregate data allows us to examine trends and gather insights that would not be readable if the elements of data were viewed in isolation. It is a means that allows us to understand the workings of our website and services, and in turn, this allows us to improve and enhance our services. We may also use this data with our partners to improve our educational and employment services.
IP (Internet Provider) Address
Your IP address is supplied to Parkpnp through our web servers. This aids us in diagnosing problems or support issues with our servers.
For more information about cookies and how to stop cookies being installed visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the websites. This software does not enable us to capture any personal user information.
How we collect information and data
Parkpnp may collect data when you use our website, over the phone app or through email when you use our services. This includes registering as a user and subscribing to our services. Information may also be collected when you correspond with Parkpnp over the phone, through the website chat bot or via email, or through any other form of communication. Parkpnp may also collect data provided to us through our partners.
How we use this information
Parkpnp may use this data for any or a combination of these reasons:
To communicate with you (over phone, email, newsletters, etc.)
To facilitate and process contracts
To analyse the traffic on the Parkpnp website
To facilitate registration to our products and services.
To aid our marketing activities
To inform you of our products/services/etc.
To pursue our legitimate interests reasonably in a manner which is reasonably expected as part of running our business. These interests do not materially impact your rights, freedom or interests
Your personal data may be shared with other companies within the Parkpnp Group.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
On occasion, Parkpnp may disclose your information to our partners. This may facilitate parking, or aid in the advances of our services. Our partners include parking space owners, car park operators and any other parking related service.
Our payments partner Stripe may require additional information to set you up for payments. This is a matter for you and our payment partner and is not covered in this Privacy statement. You can see their privacy statements here: https://stripe.com/ie/privacy & https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe. We require all third parties to have appropriate technical and operational security measures in place to protect your personal data, in line with Irish and EU law on data protection rules.
Our server partner Heroku may require additional information. This is a matter for you and our Heroku and is not covered in this Privacy statement. You can see their privacy statements here: https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/security-privacy-compliance We require all third parties to have appropriate technical and operational security measures in place to protect your personal data, in line with Irish and EU law on data protection rules.
If needed, Parkpnp may also disclose information to third party contractors who update the management and maintenance of our information systems. If this happens, Parkpnp will take any necessary steps to ensure that these contractors are bound by confidentiality agreements to protect your information.
Apart from that outlined above, Parkpnp will not disclose you personal information without your permission – unless necessary by law or to prevent a threat to life or health.
Access to information about you
If requested, Parkpnp will provide you with access to your personal information – unless there is an exception which applies under the General Data Protection Regulation, Data Protection Act 2018 and The Privacy and Electronic Communications – EC Directive – Regulations 2003. However, if we do deny access to data, we will explain to you why.
In giving you access to the requested information, Parkpnp may recover any reasonable costs associated with the provision of information. If you would like to request information, please contact Parkpnp through the relevant means outlined at the bottom of this statement. If you are a registered Parkpnp user, access to your registered profile is available at any time.
Parkpnp likes to ensure that the information we hold is accurate, correct and up to date. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, or if you would like your details removed from our website, please contact [email protected] This will allow us take reasonable steps to address or discuss alternative options with you.
In this policy the main operating company is Parkpnp Ltd, and, where appropriate, to other companies in the Parkpnp group or other entities over which Parkpnp exercises management control. Parkpnp Ltd. is the “data controller” of all personal information that is collected and used about Parkpnp customers for the purposes of [the Irish Data Protection Act 2018]. Parkpnp is registered in Ireland with registration number 572503 and registered offices at Parkpnp Office, 13 Magennis Place, Pearse Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) to oversee compliance with this policy. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to a supervisory authority. The Irish Data Protection Commissioner is the lead data protection supervisory authority for Ryanair as an Irish data controller.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding/using it.
• Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Object to automated decision-making including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
• Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, then please contact our DPO by post at Parkpnp’s Data Protection Officer, 13 Magennis Place, Pearse Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
If there are any questions regarding our Privacy Promise, or any other aspects of Parkpnp’s website, please contact us through any of the following means.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +353 1547 4296
Registered Address: 13 Magennis Place, Pearse Street, Dublin 2.